Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ragheb Alama - When I'm With Youراغب علامة - وأنا وياكWana Wayak



Ragheb Alama - When I'm With You

When I'm with you, my darling, it's like I'm in heaven
I found more than I could have wished for in you
I'm in another world when I'm with you
I love you and I couldn't live out my days without you
I'd never forget you

My darling, I have nothing in this world but you
I want the years of life to pass with you
I love you so much that nothing I could say to you could describe
My darling, you made this world worth living
And you've given me more than I ever dreamed of
It's like the life I lived before you never happened

Since I've been with you, I've found all my dreams came true (literally: in my hands)
You've cared for me more than anyone else in this world
Life is worth nothing in my eyes without you
Believe me, you're closer to me than anyone
I'll say it as loud as I can
I love you

راغب علامة - وأنا وياك

و أنا وياك حبيبي كأني في الجنة
لقيت يا حبيبي فيك أكثر ما بتمنى
بعيش دنيا غير الدنيا و أنا وياك
متطمن انا بهواك و مش ممكن أعيش أيامي من غيرك ولا انساك

حبيبي ماليش من كل الدنيا إلا انت
و نفسي تفوت سنين عمري معاك انت
بحبك مهما اقولهالك ده ما يكفيش
حبيبي انت اللي بيك الدنيا صالحتني
و اكتر من اللي بحلم بيك انا اديتني
انا عمري اللي كان قبلك كأنو ماكان

و أنا وياك لقيت أحلامي في ايديا
يا اكتر قلب خاف في الدنيا دي عليه
ما تسواش حاجة في عينيا الحياة بعديك
صدقني يا أقرب لي انا مني
بقولها بأعلى صوت ليا انا بهواك

Lyrics transcription from here

No comments:

Post a Comment