Thursday, July 16, 2009

Azar Habib - I'm Gathering My Affectionعازار حبيب - عم لملم حنانيAm Lamlem Hanani



Azar Habib - I'm Gathering My Affection

I'm gathering my affection and writing you songs with the most beautiful of meanings, my life
And my eyes are dreaming of two letters from this alphabet, my life (those two letters probably spell "love")

On the dew drops
On my voice
On its echo
I won't tell anyone
I'm drawing your eyes (on all those things)

From the sun of the morning
From the darkness of the night
I'm making you a bouquet to adorn your eyes (because those things could be used as makeup, that's the idea anyway)

عازار حبيب - عم لملم حناني

عم لملم حناني واكتب لك اغاني بأحلى المعاني يا حياتي
وعم تحلم عينيي بحرفين هدية من هالابجدية يا حياتي

ع حبات الندى ع صوتي عـالصدى
ما رح احكي لحدا عم برسم عينيكي

من شمس الصبحية من عتم العشية
زارع مزهرية تتكحل عينيكي

No comments:

Post a Comment