Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fairuz - Take Me, My Darlingفيروز - خدني حبيبيKhedni Habibi

This song is from the Rahbani Brothers play entitled "Petra (بتراء)"



Fairouz - Take Me, My Darling

Take me, my darling, to a house with no doors
Take me, my darling, to a hidden moon
Help me for get as I sleep, in pure days
So that the nights return and our loved ones come back
My darling, my darling

Take me, joy is on the way
My love for you consumes me and you don't have a companion

Oh prince of the sword, where did you take the summer?
I can kind of see you, lost in the fog

There's a little princess who was betrothed early
They cast jealousy upon her, and she can't fly
The put her in a castle beyond seven seas
And the princess is little, and the gates are big

فيروز - خدني حبيبي

خدني ياحبيبي ع بيت مالو بواب
خدني ياحبيبي ع قمر الغياب
نساني بالغفا بأيام الصفا
تترجع الليالي ويرجعوا الأحباب
ياحبيبي .. ياحبيبي

خدني ولا تخدني الفرح عالطريق
حبك بيحصدني وماعندك رفيق

يا أمير السيف وين أخدت الصيف
بشوفك ومابشوفك ضايع بالضباب

في اميرة صغيرة نخطبت بكير
رميو عليها الغيرة ومابتعرف تطير

سكنوها قصور خلف سبع بحور
وصغيرة الأميرة وكبيرة البواب

No comments:

Post a Comment